Friday 3 June 2016

The Dressmaker - Lalita

She sew pretty line,
Over the fizzy curve,
I got a lot ,
More than i deserve.

Over the edges she drew,
Balances the old and new,
My joys are more,
And my sorrows are few.

She faded what was dark,
Painted it with her spark,
Like the old tree is holding
The very new park.

Her Style does amaze,
When you walk her maze,
She always melt my heart,
By her single silent gaze.

She stitched my soul,
Over her heart,
I am now her creation,
That's her art.

Scissors of her eye,
Detect the truth and lie,
She Soaks my world,
With the pure love dye.

The needle of her Smile,
Crosses all fabrics of life,
She designs everything,
With Simple drawknife.

I would be a faker,
If i don't say this now,
She is my dressmaker,
She is my vow.

Inspiration - Lalita (My Wife,My Best Friend and The Best Dressmaker in the world).

--
Neeraj
neeraj.singh0901@gmail.com

6 comments: